Thursday, January 18, 2007

TAXES

Taxes. Did you know that the working people are taxed when they earn; taxed when they spend; taxed when they save; and taxed when they die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When does it stop? What do you get for it and what input do you have in how they are spent. NONE!!! Join AAWP and let's take the system back and move our elected officials to accountability by the working people who pay the BIGGEST majority of taxes!!!!!!!!! Visit our website at www.aawp.org today and JOIN. Tell your friends and let's keep America great!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea! I'm going to go join right now!

Anonymous said...

Alright, I think that is a good idea, I would love to keep more of my hard earned money in my pocket.

Anonymous said...

Tnank goodness somebody cares about us working people!!! Where have you been!!! I am going to tell all of my friends about your website and I am going to join today!!! Thanks for being there!!

Anonymous said...

New Jersey has the highest property taxes in the country. NJ also has the most school districts. A 2 square mile town fights to maintain autonomy as a school district. Why? Taxes on a mean level home bought in 1984 are 50% greater than the mortgage on that home.
A home bought in 1964 for $14,000 carries a yearly tax of over $7,000.
Utilities, the pump, our paychecks...What in the world are we paying for and whose salaries are we paying?
Sign me up

Anonymous said...

I've always hated that my paycheck is taxed & I'm taxed again when I spend it & I'm taxed if I save it. I didn't even know about being taxed when we die. That just seems wrong.